Nokia has announced another addition to their X series of Android devices. It has a 4.3-inch WVGA screen, powered by a 1.2 dual-core Snapdragon 200 processor and runs on Nokia X software platform 2.0 based on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean). It has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 720p HD video recording and a 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has Dual SIM support with dual standby similar to Nokia X, packs 1GB RAM, 4GB internal storage with expansion slot. As expected it has home and back buttons for multitasking support. Check the first hands-on of the device by Nokia below.
Check the specs of the device below.
- 4.3-inch (800 x 480 pixels) ClearBlack LCD display with Scratch resistant glass
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor with Adreno 302
- Nokia X software platform 2.0 based on AOSP Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 4GB of Internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n,Bluetooth, GPS
- 1800 mAh battery
Find the promo video of the same below.