While we are eagerly waiting for Microsoft to launch Windows 10 for Phones preview, the leaks have already started to come out, this time by "tdiddy.2" on twitter. He posted some images on twitter claiming it to be W10 for Phones. As we have already seen WP 10 in action in the Event held by Microsoft on 21st Jan these images seem to be real.
Lets have a look at these images:
- Store doesn't seem to change much but you can see the keyboard which has some new options.
- Application list and the new File Manager.
- Universal Alarm app
- New Lock screen settings. There is also an optional "Advanced Settings"
- New Start screen and Application list
- This is the new Universal Map app
- This Picture confirms that we will have Double height live tiles.
We expect WP10 to come by next week but by that time we will surely get to see some more leaks.
So Stay Tuned with us we'll keep you posted.