Friday 31 January 2014

Satya Nadella a Victim of His Own Success, May Not Be Named CEO

| |

Time for an update on the never-ending Microsoft CEO rumor-mill; as I am still traveling abroad this will (hopefully) be a short post.  Sources I have talked to tell me the board is split between Stephen Elop and Satya Nadella.  As far as I’m aware, the rumors of dark horse candidate Ericsson CEO Hans Vestberg were pretty much total bullshit by Bloomberg.  Kevin Johnson will be a back-up in case something goes wrong, more on this in another post.  I have also heard that Tony Bates is not being seriously considered due to his inexperience, but Microsoft did want to hear his vision (for the company) and ensure that he stayed at the company because of his favorability & connections in Silicon Valley….

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Icons

Follow   Me on Twitter